FIPP MENA which will be taking place February 10 – 11, 2016, at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort in Dubai has announced the programme as well as key speakers. The event’s programme brings together international, regional and local speakers from inside the magazine media and related industries, who will provide delegates with a view on key developments and trends globally and in the MENA region specifically.
The programme will include;
- Media transformation and revitalisaion conducted by FIPP President and CEO Chris Llewellyn and includes leaders from Motivate Publishing, CNBC Africa/Forbes Africa and Hearst.
- The most spectacular media innovations of the past year from FIPP and Innovation Media Consulting’s (IMC) FIPP Innovation in Media World Report will be presented by IMC’s Alvaro Triana.
- Top trends for worldwide magazine media in 2016, including a masterclass presented by Dr. Samir Husni (aka “Mr. Magazine”) on How to make print work in a digital world.
- Key developments in online and mobile media, including a presentation from Google on The future of mobile and content players’ place within this world.
- Developing business opportunities, including a spectacular Time Inc. native advertising case, top tips from cvent and GN Publishing for developing and boosting your events business and insights into cross-border business and brand opportunities as a means for growth.
- Deep consumer and B2B market insights, with sessions focused on emerging markets in general, the UAE and other Middle East markets and Africa from the likes of the India Today Group, Bloomberg Media and PwC.
- Several practical case studies packed with hands-on tips, including print, digital and multi-platform developments presented by GN Publishing, Dubai Lynx, 7AWI, Nervora, Ringier Africa and Media24.