Z7 Communications is looking for a Public Relations Director with over eight years of relevant experience in working with fashion and beauty brands.
The ideal candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for assigned clients.
- Cultivate new business relationships for the company.
- Regularly attend key fashion industry events, magazine events and strategically important social events.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets and key contacts.
- Supervise a team of up to 15 in total.
- Lead PR Managers, Executives and Assistants to ensure they are meeting their goals and accomplishing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly fashion team meetings with PR Mangers and Assistants to review editorial shoot requests, client communication strategies, and to ensure editorial benchmarks are met.
- Oversee and compile weekly internal fashion and beauty reports from the PR Managers.
- Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to the clients.
- Oversee VIP and celebrity dressing strategies, calendars and outreach.
- Develop seasonal timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve internal agency matters with interns together with PR Assistants.
- Implement and internship program, identifying the right candidates and mentoring them.
- Participate in Z7 Communications management team meetings.
- 8+ years of relevant experience working with fashion and beauty brands.
- Excellent and creative management skills.
- High-level strategic thinking skills.
- Exceptional client interaction and verbal/written communication skills.
- Proven creative abilities.
- Experience coordinating and organizing events.
- Ability to handle and direct multiple project simultaneously and meet deadlines in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of beauty, fashion, skincare, art and design.