Junior PR Executive
Z7 Communications is seeking a Junior PR Executive with experience in the UAE’s Public Relations industry to join the team.
The ideal candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Write press releases, call notes, meeting minutes and more.
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories.
- Develop relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients.
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople - in person or over the phone and facilitate these meetings where appropriate.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients.
- Execute and attend client and competitor events, and industry conference
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures.
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns.
- Build and maintain media lists.
- Distribute press releases, following direction from Senior Account Executives or PR Managers.
- Assist with administration for events where necessary.
- Graduated with a degree in relevant to the field of PR is preferred but not essential.
- Have fantastic communication skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be able to prioritise work.
- Work towards tight deadlines.
- Be flexible in their working approach.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Have a creative flair for producing engaging copy for press releases, and have fantastic copywriting skills (spelling/grammar).
- Possess presentation skills, where information is organized in a succinct and interesting way.
- Possess interpersonal skills, so you are friendly and able to work well across the team and all tiers of media and digital influencers.
- Be resilient, but strategic in pitching and a great multi-tasker.